2014년 3월 5일 수요일

Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass?


Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass?

check it out and let's talk about it.

http://www.ted.com/talks/sergey_brin_why_google_glass


It was interesting to watch the video since I haven't seen how it works eventhough I've heard of it like thousands times.
One thing came into my mind after watching Is "is this what people really need?"
Well.. I am not so sure about that.

I could see some pros and cons of the google glasses.

First, I admit that it shows the guideline wearable devices should follow.
It was impressive picturing and recording what I see and share it with others right away.
Especially the navigation would be the best benefits for people like me who is not used to driving and looking at the navigation at the same time.

But despite from those advantages, It wasn't so attractive since it looks strange and uncomfortable. In other words, It does looks unwearable..

What do you think about the google glass?
Please share your opinion.









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기